Insider’s Pub Crawl Near the White House
- Dry Run Buy Drinks as You go
- Happy Hours Includes Four Beers
Pub Crawl in Washington D.C.
Drink Up The History
Learn the hidden history of the nation’s capital while visiting iconic D.C. bars with an expert local guide on The Insider’s Pub Crawl.
- Laugh while your expert guide shares the unknown tales from D.C.’s past.
- Enjoy exclusive local beers
- Learn how beer changed the fate of D.C. from George Washington’s adventures as a master distiller, to the dark days of Prohibition, and even parties at the White House
The pub crawl meets in Lafayette Square at the Andrew Jackson Statue (Pennsylvania Ave. NW and 16th St. NW, Washington, DC 20001).
The statue of Andrew Jackson riding a horse is located in the middle of the park. Your guide will be holding a D.C. Crawling sign with our crawling baby logo.
The following Metro stops are a short walk to the meeting spot:
Orange Line to McPherson Square
Silver Line to McPherson Square
Blue Line to McPherson Square
Red Line to Metro Center
Meeting Spot Address: Pennsylvania Ave. NW and 16th St. NW, Washington, DC 20001
Closest Parking: 1420 New York Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20005
More Questions? Visit our FAQ Page